World Water Day with RNLI
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Inn On The Beach has partnered up with RNLI to mark World Water Day (plus 1).
1. Surf Simulator
2. Kid to help create a sculptor out of plastic to mark the pollution found in the sea
3. Watersports & Sailing Centre taster sessions
4. RNLI will be advising on safety and education with life jacket checks, advice on dog walking by water and common kite surfing call outs to keep you safe on water
5. Local kayaking, rowing and sailing club
6. Kona with long boards and their famous Corn Hole game with prizes
7. Boat demonstration with RNLI with Severn Class
This is a family day with a range of activities for all ages and abilities. Looking at both water and land-based options, there is something for everyone. Come and join us.